Sky HD channels move to the UK beam – some areas of Spain may have lost these channels…
Four Sky HD channels have this week moved satellites.
The four Sky HD channels have moved to the UK beam of the new Astra 2F UK TV satellite.
This is the same UK beam that carries Channel Five, and may mean that some people in the northern areas of Spain (Catalonia and Barcelona) and the south areas (Costa del Sol, Andalucía) and Portugal (Algarve) may have lost reception of these four Sky HD channels.
Their SD / Standard definition versions may still be available.
The four Sky HD channels affected are :
Star Plus HD
They have changed their frequencies from
12382MHz, polarisation H
10936MHz, polarisation vertical DVB-S2 Symbol Rate :23000 FEC:2/3
This comes despite some “satellite installers” saying there will be no changes to Sky channels and their reception not be affected by the new satellites…
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required