The FA Cup returns to BBC Television for the 2014/15 season, after a six-year absence.
BBC TV will show 16 live matches and comprehensive highlights of every round of the competition.
In a first for FA Cup coverage, the BBC will be giving extra prominence to the early rounds of the competition, placing lower league clubs in the spotlight. In the first and second rounds there will be eight matches moved to a new Sunday slot at 2pm, as part of an interactive Final Score, with goals and key moments shown to the BBC One audience as they happen.
Fans will be able to enjoy every twist and turn: if there’s a goal in any of the eight games, Final Score will show it; if there’s a penalty, the programme will go live to see it being taken; and if a match is reaching an exciting conclusion, the audience will be able to witness the exciting conclusion.
You will be able to follow every draw from the first round onwards in a regular Monday evening slot (19:00 GMT) on BBC Two, BBC Radio 5 live and via the BBC Sport website – starting with the first round draw at St George’s Park on 27 October, presented by Mark Chapman.
Further draws will be held at different venues around the country.
FA Cup first-round weekend will be given special treatment across all platforms, with a selected match being screened live on BBC Two on Friday, 7 November.
That will kick off an exciting weekend of action, which will also include a special edition of Football Focus on the Road and Final Score on the Saturday, followed by clips of all the goals on the BBC Sport website.
The following day, there will be a special Sunday interactive Final Score programme on BBC One, which will take in eight different games, with highlights on BBC Two at 18:00 GMT.
The FA Cup will be available on:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Olympic coverage blocked on Filmon streaming website
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W