Sky Sports will show more Rugby League than ever before next year, with around 100 live matches from the First Utility Super League, Kingstone Press Championship, Challenge Cup and World Club Series.
Sky Sports will show every Super League team at least twice before the Easter weekend in the 8th round. The new Super League season kicks off live on Sky Sports on February 5th with 2014 Grand Finalists Wigan Warriors in action away to Widnes Vikings.
Super League will this season be joined on Sky Sports by even more live Challenge Cup coverage, selected Championship matches including live coverage of all six games in the Blackpool Summer Bash, and the newly expanded World Club Series in February.
The 2015 season will be the first of a new seven-year extended deal for Sky Sports that takes the partnership with the RFL into its 25th year.
Neville Smith, executive producer of rugby league, commented: “It’s the start of a brilliant new era for rugby league. We’re delighted to continue to bring unrivalled coverage of the game with a milestone 100 live matches a season across the Super League and Championship.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West