Channel 5 owner Viacom has announced the launch date for its new channel Spike TV UK.
Spike TV confirmed on Twitter today it is launching on 15th April.
Headlining the new channel is cult US drama Breaking Bad. Spike will show all series.
Spike has been confirmed as launching on all UK TV platforms, including Freeview, Freesat and Sky.
Spike TV UK confirmed channel numbers-:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021