BeIN Sports has retained the live TV rights to the English Premier League across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region until the 2018/19 season.
The three-year deal will include all 380-games live in each English top flight campaign, with coverage across all of BeIn Sports platforms including pay-TV and digital platforms.
Financial terms of the deal were not released.
“We are extremely pleased that BeIN Sports has chosen to invest in our broadcasting rights in the Middle East and North Africa region for seasons 2016/17 to 2018/19,” said Premier League executive chairman Richard Scudamore.
“BeIN Sports currently does an excellent job broadcasting high-quality coverage of the Barclays Premier League to fans across the region. We look forward to working with them for the next four years.”
Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the chairman and chief executive of BeIN Media Group, added: “The Premier League attracts large audiences and it continues to top our viewership ratings,” he said. “We look forward to work together with the Premier League to provide the most attractive and comprehensive coverage experience.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021