BBC One Christmas Night schedule released…
BBC One is going into a full-blown promotional blitz for its all-star Christmas programming lineup – with reveals on when Doctor Who, Sherlock and more will air.
Today’s biggest news is that Doctor Who’s festive special will bow at 5.15pm on Christmas Day (December 25). ‘The Husbands of River Song’ features the return of Alex Kingston as Professor Song and guest appearances from Matt Lucas and Greg Davies.
Doctor Who will be followed later in the night by Call the Midwife, which has been given a 7.30pm slot on Christmas Day.
EastEnders gets a prime spot on Christmas Day – at 8.45pm – with what will surely be a shocking special, if past years are any indication.
Topping off Christmas Day will be the return of Mrs Brown’s Boys for a holiday episode at 9.45pm.
With Doctor Who at Christmas, it only makes sense that Sherlock’s own holiday episode will bow in the coveted New Year’s Day (January 1) slot of 9pm on BBC One.
In a one-off set in the Victorian Era, Sherlock and John find themselves at the heart of their most dangerous mystery yet in ‘The Abominable Bride’.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- BeIN Sports – Cards and Receiver changes