BBC One Christmas Night schedule released…
BBC One is going into a full-blown promotional blitz for its all-star Christmas programming lineup – with reveals on when Doctor Who, Sherlock and more will air.
Today’s biggest news is that Doctor Who’s festive special will bow at 5.15pm on Christmas Day (December 25). ‘The Husbands of River Song’ features the return of Alex Kingston as Professor Song and guest appearances from Matt Lucas and Greg Davies.
Doctor Who will be followed later in the night by Call the Midwife, which has been given a 7.30pm slot on Christmas Day.
EastEnders gets a prime spot on Christmas Day – at 8.45pm – with what will surely be a shocking special, if past years are any indication.
Topping off Christmas Day will be the return of Mrs Brown’s Boys for a holiday episode at 9.45pm.
With Doctor Who at Christmas, it only makes sense that Sherlock’s own holiday episode will bow in the coveted New Year’s Day (January 1) slot of 9pm on BBC One.
In a one-off set in the Victorian Era, Sherlock and John find themselves at the heart of their most dangerous mystery yet in ‘The Abominable Bride’.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?