The UKs entry for Eurovision 2016 will be decided on BBC Four.
BBC Four will also cover the semi-finals of the contest.
The move to BBC FOur follows the closure of BBC Three, where the coverage used to be.
Eurovision: You Decide, will be a revamped “public decide” competition, and will feature six shortlisted acts taking to the stage in a bid to impress the viewers at home and a professional panel in the venue. BBC FOur will broadcast live on Friday 26th February with a 90 minute show hosted by Mel Giedroyc, live from the The O2 Forum in Kentish Town.
BBC Four will then show both Eurovision Semi-Finals in May, ahead of the main event, shown on BBC One. This year’s finals are taking place in Stockholm, Sweden. Once again, Australia has been invited to take part in the contest.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021