Sky Sports coverage of Premier League 3pm kick-offs – for Irish viewers only
Former Ireland international Niall Quinn and Sky Sports News presenter Hayley McQueen will front Sky Sports’ exclusive Premier League coverage of Saturday 3pm kick-offs.
This will be the first season that these games will be aired for Sky Sports customers in Ireland. Broadcasting laws mean that they cannot be shown live in the UK.
Guest pundits in the Saturday 3pm slot throughout the season will include Liverpool legends Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp and Irish tv regular Graeme Souness.
The first ever Saturday 3pm kick-off on Sky Sports features Ronald Koeman’s first league game in charge of Everton welcoming last season’s third-placed team Tottenham on 13 August.
Liverpool travel to Premier League newcomers Burnley for the next Saturday 3pm fixture on 20 August, as Jürgen Klopp looks to push on from his promising first season in charge of The Reds.
Teams from last season’s top four also feature in the opening 6 weeks of live Saturday 3pm kick-offs, including Arsenal taking on Watford (27 August) and Hull (17 September), Tottenham at Stoke (10 September) and Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City visiting Swansea (24 September).
This will also be the first season of regular Friday night Premier League game. Friday Night Football in the first month of coverage include Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United’s trip to Bournemouth on 19 August, and Conte versus Klopp as Liverpool travel to Chelsea on 16 September.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix