Vintage TV no more as it calls in the administrators
The on off saga of Vintage TV has now been revealed, as the channel owners have called in the administrators.
It has been confirmed that the channel went into Administration on the 8th October 2018.
Vintage TV has been on and off screens during the summer. But there was speculation that it could be returning to Sky, announcing in September that it had struck a new deal with the satellite operator.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.