Some Channel 4 + 1 channel changes this week
Channel 4 is to make changes to the regionalisation of its +1 service this week.
This is part of a rearrangement of its satellite portfolio, which has already seen some changes so some of its satellite TV channels and frequencies ( Channel Four channels frequency change on satellite (Sky and Freesat) )
Channel 4 operates some regional variation, although these are restricted to different adverts rather than actual programming, although C4HD not carry any regionalisation at all.
Channel 4+1 has has mirrored the main Channel 4 service in terms of regionalised adverts.
But on 13th December 2018, some Channel 4+1 regional variations will will be remapped to a different Channel 4+1 variant.
Some Sky and Freesat viewers in Northern Ireland or Central England may find that they will have to reset any series links set after 6th December 2018 for a date beyond 13th December 2018 for Channel 4+1. There should be no need to do any new Freesat scan, as the “mapping” should take place automatically.
But users of “free to air” or other satellite receivers who use these two C4+1 regional variations will have to use a different C4+1 regional variation.
Viewers outside these Northern Ireland or Central England regions are not affected.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- HBO cracks down on viewers using VPNs to watch outside the US
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Euro court says ISPs can block piracy sites
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR