A new BBC “channel” is presently testing on Astra 2F at 28.2.
It is using the same BBC frequency as some of their other HD channels (BBC1 Wales HD and BBC 1 HD Scotland), of 11023 H, 23000, FEC 2/3 frequency.
It is not available to manually add on SkyHD boxes.
At the moment it is showing BBC2HD content, but the EPG (programme guide) data is showing BBC Red Button data from the Freeview BBC Red Button channel.
Does this mean that the BBC are going to have a BBC Red Button HD service soon?
Perhaps in time for Wimbledon in a few weeks time?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released