A new BBC “channel” is presently testing on Astra 2F at 28.2.
It is using the same BBC frequency as some of their other HD channels (BBC1 Wales HD and BBC 1 HD Scotland), of 11023 H, 23000, FEC 2/3 frequency.
It is not available to manually add on SkyHD boxes.
At the moment it is showing BBC2HD content, but the EPG (programme guide) data is showing BBC Red Button data from the Freeview BBC Red Button channel.
Does this mean that the BBC are going to have a BBC Red Button HD service soon?
Perhaps in time for Wimbledon in a few weeks time?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?