Sky Sports has announced its own dedicated Ashes cricket channel.
Sky Sports 2 HD and Sky Sports 2 will automatically be transformed into Sky Sports Ashes HD and Sky Sports Ashes at 6am on June 30.
Sky Sports Ashes HD will offer 63 days of action between June 30 and August 31 for dedicated cricket lovers, which includes ball-by-ball coverage of the summer Investec Ashes series between England and Australia.
It will also air county fixtures, highlights and various support shows, transforming Sky Sports 2 HD into the home of cricket for the summer.
The first summer Test starts on July 10 at Trent Bridge.
The channel’s extra cricket coverage will include the Women’s Ashes, YB40, Friend’s Life t20, England v Pakistan under-19 internationals, plus archive shows.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released