The BBC has confirmed plans for its Red Button service during the summer – following earlier reports about the appearance of some “test” frequencies. (http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2013/06/bbc-red-button-services-join-freesat/ )
The BBC have confirmed that the expanded Red Button service would offer HD coverage of the British F1 Grand Prix, Women’s Euros, Diamond League Athletics, Moto GP and the Confederations Cup, and Standard definition streams, will be used for Red Button coverage of Glastonbury and will also be offering coverage from Wimbledon.
BBC Red Button HD will start on 13th June 2013.
BBC Red Button SD will start on 24th June 2013.
To enable easy selection and recording of Red Button content, the streams will be available on the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) of all digital platforms.
BBC RB HD will be available on Freeview 303, Freesat 980, Sky 977 and Virgin Media 994.
BBC RB 1 will be available on Freeview 301, Freesat 981, Sky 978 and Virgin Media 991.
BBC RB 2 will be available on Freeview 302, Freesat 982, Sky 979 and Virgin Media 992.
BBC RB 3 will be available on Freeview N/A, Freesat 983, Sky 980 and Virgin Media 993.
(Sky carriage are subject to agreement).
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain