BT Sports HD channels have recently changed frequency.
They are no longer on frequency 12.574 H 23000
BT Sports 1 HD and BT Sports 2 HD are now on 11604 V 29500 3/4
ESPN HD also moved to this frequency
Sky HD boxes should automatically update to the new frequencies.
Users with other satellite receivers will need to perform a scan for these channels on their new frequency.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!