Spain’s Lower House of Parliament gave its approval for the General Telecommunications Act earlier this week
Spanish government to ensure that the entire population has access to broadband speeds of 10Mbps within the next three years (i.e. by 2017). Looking further ahead, by 2020 all Spaniards are expected to have access to 30Mbps connectivity, while at that date at least half of the nation should be able to sign up for a service offering 100Mbps downlink rates. Alongside this, the state has also said it will collaborate with the country’s autonomous communities in order to ensure that all schools, universities, libraries and health centres have 30Mbps access by 2016, and 100Mbps by 2020.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!