‘ITV HD Granada’ has changed transponders, moving from frequency 11.097 V, 23.000, 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK to 11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
If using a Sky or Freesat satellite receiver box, then a reboot should bring this back again.
In some cases a new Freesat scan may be required locate the channel on its new frequency, otherwise it should update automatically during “housekeeping” later tonight.
If you are using another type of receiver, then use another ITV1HD regions, or scan 11053 and you will find ITV1HD Granada there.
ITV Wales changes also:
‘ITV+1 Wales’ has now changed transponders, moving from 10.832 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK to 10.994 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.
‘ITV Wales’ has now changed transponders, moving from 10.832 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK to 10.994 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.
And looks like iTV1 HD Wales will soon be live on 11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels