‘ITV HD Granada’ has changed transponders, moving from frequency 11.097 V, 23.000, 2/3, DVB-S2, 8PSK to 11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
If using a Sky or Freesat satellite receiver box, then a reboot should bring this back again.
In some cases a new Freesat scan may be required locate the channel on its new frequency, otherwise it should update automatically during “housekeeping” later tonight.
If you are using another type of receiver, then use another ITV1HD regions, or scan 11053 and you will find ITV1HD Granada there.
ITV Wales changes also:
‘ITV+1 Wales’ has now changed transponders, moving from 10.832 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK to 10.994 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.
‘ITV Wales’ has now changed transponders, moving from 10.832 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK to 10.994 H, 22.000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.
And looks like iTV1 HD Wales will soon be live on 11.053 H, 23.000, 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021