BT Sports has announced its price increases for 2017.
From 1st August BT TV customers will be charged £3.50 a month for BT Sport.
Previously BT Sport was originally offered for free to BT customers. But they have realised that with increasing costs, like rights to Premier League football and UEFA Champions and Europa League football., that they have to start to charge for this service even for their BT customers.
Non-BT customers who access BT Sport via Sky will pay £7.50 a month, up from £6.00 a month. An additional charge applies to HD viewers.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103