BT Sports has announced its price increases for 2017.
From 1st August BT TV customers will be charged £3.50 a month for BT Sport.
Previously BT Sport was originally offered for free to BT customers. But they have realised that with increasing costs, like rights to Premier League football and UEFA Champions and Europa League football., that they have to start to charge for this service even for their BT customers.
Non-BT customers who access BT Sport via Sky will pay £7.50 a month, up from £6.00 a month. An additional charge applies to HD viewers.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels