Six ties from The Emirates FA Cup fourth round have been selected for live broadcast in the UK.
Fourth-round weekend kicks-off with an East Midlands derby on Friday 27 January, as Derby County host Leicester City. The game will be live on BBC One, with matters getting under way at 7.55pm.
Saturday’s action begins with Liverpool hosting Wolverhampton Wanderers. Kick-off will be at 12.30pm, live on BT Sport 2.
Then, at 5.30pm, BT Sport’s coverage continues with Arsenal travelling to Southampton.
Sunday begins at The Den, where Millwall – fresh from the scalp of top-flight AFC Bournemouth – take on another Premier League side, Watford. That tie will be live on BBC One, with kick-off at midday.
It’s then back to BT Sport 2, where we will see non-League outfit Sutton United play host to Leeds United. Kick-off is at 2pm.
The live action from the fourth round concludes on Sunday afternoon with Wigan Athletic’s trip to Manchester United on BBC One.
Friday 27 January
• Derby County v Leicester City (7.55pm) – BBC One
Saturday 28 January
• Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2
• Southampton v Arsenal (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Sunday 29 January
• Millwall v Watford (12.00pm) – BBC One
• Sutton United v Leeds United (2.00pm) – BT Sport 2
• Manchester United v Wigan Athletic (4.00pm) – BBC One
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix