Reports are that the Discovery owned channels Quest and Quest Red will soon be available on Freesat.
Although nothing has yet been officially announced, Freesat data tables on the satellites show that these channels have been allocated Freesat channel numbers.
Quest will be on Freesat channel 167
Quest Red will be on Freesat channel 169
Presumably the gaps (168 and 170) will mean that the usual “+1” services will be joining at some point too.
Quest is part of the Discovery group of channels, and shows older content from Discovery channels, but has also recently showed some live sports (Eurosport is part of Discovery). Quest Red is skewed towards female viewers.
The speculation has increase when Quest moved from its European beam to the UK beam, meaning reception is some areas of Europe will be hard, about the same as BBC TV channel reception.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service