Reports are that the Discovery owned channels Quest and Quest Red will soon be available on Freesat.
Although nothing has yet been officially announced, Freesat data tables on the satellites show that these channels have been allocated Freesat channel numbers.
Quest will be on Freesat channel 167
Quest Red will be on Freesat channel 169
Presumably the gaps (168 and 170) will mean that the usual “+1” services will be joining at some point too.
Quest is part of the Discovery group of channels, and shows older content from Discovery channels, but has also recently showed some live sports (Eurosport is part of Discovery). Quest Red is skewed towards female viewers.
The speculation has increase when Quest moved from its European beam to the UK beam, meaning reception is some areas of Europe will be hard, about the same as BBC TV channel reception.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels