Reports are that the Discovery owned channels Quest and Quest Red will soon be available on Freesat.
Although nothing has yet been officially announced, Freesat data tables on the satellites show that these channels have been allocated Freesat channel numbers.
Quest will be on Freesat channel 167
Quest Red will be on Freesat channel 169
Presumably the gaps (168 and 170) will mean that the usual “+1” services will be joining at some point too.
Quest is part of the Discovery group of channels, and shows older content from Discovery channels, but has also recently showed some live sports (Eurosport is part of Discovery). Quest Red is skewed towards female viewers.
The speculation has increase when Quest moved from its European beam to the UK beam, meaning reception is some areas of Europe will be hard, about the same as BBC TV channel reception.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.