Andrew Neil’s new British news channel GB News is gradually approaching its launch.
On 28 April, it broadcast a “test signal” on channel 236 of Freeview and YouView TV services, tweeting “we’re hard at work building Britain’s New Channel.
And now GB News has confirmed it has been allocated a Freesat channel number.
The channel will appear on Freesat channel 216 when it launches, behind all existing news channels already listed on Freesat.
Sky and Virgin Media channel numbers will be confirmed closer to the launch date.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Rugby League Magic Weekend 2014 – Live Sky TV Coverage
- Channel number changes in the Sky TV Guide – August 2014
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- BBC outlines TV football coverage for 2016 / 17 season
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update