Andrew Neil’s new British news channel GB News is gradually approaching its launch.
On 28 April, it broadcast a “test signal” on channel 236 of Freeview and YouView TV services, tweeting “we’re hard at work building Britain’s New Channel.
And now GB News has confirmed it has been allocated a Freesat channel number.
The channel will appear on Freesat channel 216 when it launches, behind all existing news channels already listed on Freesat.
Sky and Virgin Media channel numbers will be confirmed closer to the launch date.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit