|The Astra 2F satellite|
From Astra SES – Facebook page 30/11/12:
“Thank you for your interest in ASTRA 2F. Services are currently being transferred to ASTRA 2F. BBC (Trp 2.061) has been migrated to Astra 2F whereas Channel 5 (Tp 2.057), ITV (2.059 & 2.063) and Channel 4 (Tp 2.068) will move to Astra 2F next Tuesday. This will then mark the completion of the transfer”.
No mention of any of the other BBC or ITV or C4 frequencies / transponders….
What does this mean?
The first paragraph DOES NOT say BBC ITV C4 will all be moved to 2F by Tuesday.
It says one frequency has, and a further 4 frequencies will move on Tuesday.
I say “No mention of any of the other BBC or ITV or C4 frequencies / transponders”.
So not all frequencies are moving.
The BBC transponder mentioned – (Trp 2.061) – is the 11023 carrying the two HD channels.
There is no mention of the other 4 bbc transponders (45,46,47,48) that carry the other bbc channels.
The ITV transponders mentioned – (59 and 63) – carry some ITV1, itv1+1 and iTV1hd regional variations.
There is no mention of the other 5 ITV transponders, (44,49,53,54,56) that carry the other ITV1 regions, and other ITV channels.
The C4 transponder mentioned – (68) – carries 4seven and C4HD.
There is no mention of the other 2 C4 transponder (41 42) that carries the other c4 channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released