More Filmon news:
Several USA broadcasters filed a lawsuit against filmon this week, and as a result, filmon has pulled all main USA TV channels from their service – leaving only a handful of local TV channels. (http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/alki-davids-filmon-ending-streaming-networks-in-dc/ ) – “Alki David, the founder of Internet TV streaming service FilmOn, has said he will remove the US’s major broadcast networks from the platform. David’s move follows a May 23 filing in the Federal District Court in Washington DC of an action against FilmOn and Aereokiller, with ABC, NBC and Fox claiming copyright infringement.”
So again, there is uncertainty about UK channels on filmon, as if the UK broadcasters follow suit, and are successful, then filmon broadcasting UK TV channels without permission, may also be removed… and may also affect the smart tv systems that use streams from filmon.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- CNN and CNN HD change of frequencies
- Astra 2E – could the launch be delayed after rocket launch failure at Baikonur
- RBS 6 Nations 2013 live on BBC One
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!