The Day of the Doctor will air on BBC One and BBC One 23 November and will be repeated on BBC Three on 24 November.
It will also be available in 3D to those with a 3D TV
To watch The Day of the Doctor in 3D on your TV, you will need to be able to receive the BBC’s Red Button HD stream.
When the episode is about to start, just switch to BBC Red Button HD, put your 3D TV into ‘Side-by-Side’ mode and enjoy!
For viewers with Freeview, YouView, Virgin Media and Freesat, the numbers for BBC Red Button HD are listed below:
Virgin Media: 994
As you can see, there is no mention of this being made available on Sky HD boxes in 3D,as the BBC Red Button HD service is not yet available on the Sky HD platform.
The BBC say “We’re working hard to try to bring the 3D episode to Sky viewers via the Red Button; we hope to have more information for you soon.”
Update: 22nd November 2013
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!