The Day of the Doctor will air on BBC One and BBC One 23 November and will be repeated on BBC Three on 24 November.
It will also be available in 3D to those with a 3D TV
To watch The Day of the Doctor in 3D on your TV, you will need to be able to receive the BBC’s Red Button HD stream.
When the episode is about to start, just switch to BBC Red Button HD, put your 3D TV into ‘Side-by-Side’ mode and enjoy!
For viewers with Freeview, YouView, Virgin Media and Freesat, the numbers for BBC Red Button HD are listed below:
Virgin Media: 994
As you can see, there is no mention of this being made available on Sky HD boxes in 3D,as the BBC Red Button HD service is not yet available on the Sky HD platform.
The BBC say “We’re working hard to try to bring the 3D episode to Sky viewers via the Red Button; we hope to have more information for you soon.”
Update: 22nd November 2013
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?