Commonwealth Games – Glasgow 2014 – BBC Coverage
The BBC has unveiled more details about its coverage of the Commonwealth Games, to be held in Glasgow this summer, between the 23rd July and 3rd August 2014.
The BBC will provide over 300 hours of network TV coverage and 200 hours of radio coverage.
And like during the 2012 London Olympics, much more live action will be made available to Freesat and Sky users via the BBC Red Button. The BBC Red Button will be expanded to provide seven streams of live coverage on satellite and cable services, including one HD stream.
The BBC will also offer up to 17 digital streams using the BBC Connected Red Button service.
BBC Three’s broadcast hours will be extended to provide coverage throughout the day, starting at 9am.
BBC One’s coverage will start at 6am with Breakfast live from their studio on the banks of the Clyde, and run until just after 11:40pm.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!