BT Sport will have a free-to-air version of BT Sport from the next football season, it has been confirmed.
When BT Sports announced they had secured the live broadcast rights for the UK for Champions League and Europa League, they announced that they would be making some matches available free to air.
There had been speculation as to whether BT would licence matches to third-party broadcasters, like ITV, who currently show the free-to-air matches, with Sky broadcasting the rest to Sky Sports subscribers.
BT Sport’s John Petter, head of BT’s consumer division, said : “There’ll be a free-to-air version of BT Sport.”
Further details about the scope of the free-to-air version and when it will launch along with other aspects of its Champions and Europa League coverage have not yet been disclosed by BT.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV