Channel 4 to show highlights of 2019 Cricket World Cup
Channel 4 will show highlights of the 2019 Cricket World Cup which opens when England take on South Africa on 30 May.
The highlights are part of a sub-licensing agreement which was struck with the global rights holder Star Sports and Sky, which holds the UK rights to live coverage of the World Cup.
Highlights from every game will be shown on Channel 4 and programmes will also be available to watch again on All 4.
The BBC will show online clips from the tournament but opted against bidding for the television highlights package due to scheduling restrictions.
Ten countries compete in the World Cup with all teams playing each other in a full round robin with the top four teams progressing to the semi-finals to decide who will play in the final at Lord’s on 14 July.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels