Channel 4 to show highlights of 2019 Cricket World Cup
Channel 4 will show highlights of the 2019 Cricket World Cup which opens when England take on South Africa on 30 May.
The highlights are part of a sub-licensing agreement which was struck with the global rights holder Star Sports and Sky, which holds the UK rights to live coverage of the World Cup.
Highlights from every game will be shown on Channel 4 and programmes will also be available to watch again on All 4.
The BBC will show online clips from the tournament but opted against bidding for the television highlights package due to scheduling restrictions.
Ten countries compete in the World Cup with all teams playing each other in a full round robin with the top four teams progressing to the semi-finals to decide who will play in the final at Lord’s on 14 July.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?