Channel 4 to show highlights of 2019 Cricket World Cup
Channel 4 will show highlights of the 2019 Cricket World Cup which opens when England take on South Africa on 30 May.
The highlights are part of a sub-licensing agreement which was struck with the global rights holder Star Sports and Sky, which holds the UK rights to live coverage of the World Cup.
Highlights from every game will be shown on Channel 4 and programmes will also be available to watch again on All 4.
The BBC will show online clips from the tournament but opted against bidding for the television highlights package due to scheduling restrictions.
Ten countries compete in the World Cup with all teams playing each other in a full round robin with the top four teams progressing to the semi-finals to decide who will play in the final at Lord’s on 14 July.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV