FA Cup TV coverage this week.
This week sees the fifth round of the FA Cup.
With matches on both BBC and BT Sport.
On Monday, BT Sports will show Portsmouth v Arsenal
On Tuesday BBC One will show Chelsea v Liverpool.
On Wednesday BBC One will show Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
On Thursday BT Sports will show Derby v Manchester United
But there will be additional coverage of two other matches, one from Tuesday and one from Wednesday.
These two matches will be shown live on the BBC iPlayer (VPN / Smart DNS required for Spanish viewers), and the BBC Red Button service on Sky and Freesat boxes.
These will be West Brom v Newcastle on Tuesday, and Tottenham v Norwich on Wednesday.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels