FA Cup TV coverage this week.
This week sees the fifth round of the FA Cup.
With matches on both BBC and BT Sport.
On Monday, BT Sports will show Portsmouth v Arsenal
On Tuesday BBC One will show Chelsea v Liverpool.
On Wednesday BBC One will show Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City
On Thursday BT Sports will show Derby v Manchester United
But there will be additional coverage of two other matches, one from Tuesday and one from Wednesday.
These two matches will be shown live on the BBC iPlayer (VPN / Smart DNS required for Spanish viewers), and the BBC Red Button service on Sky and Freesat boxes.
These will be West Brom v Newcastle on Tuesday, and Tottenham v Norwich on Wednesday.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Britbox : A new streaming service from the BBC and ITV…but only in the USA
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB