BBC TV Coverage of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix:
Friday 12 April
Practice 1: 0255-0435, BBC Two/BBC Two HD
Practice 2: 0655-0835, BBC Two/BBC Two HD
Saturday 13 April
Practice 3: 0355-0505, BBC Two/BBC Two HD
Qualifying: 0600-0830, BBC One/BBC Red Button
Qualifying replay: 1300-1415, BBC One/BBC One HD
Sunday 14 April
Grand Prix live : 0700-1015, BBC One/Red Button
Grand Prix replay: 1400-1600, BBC One/BBC Red Button
Grand Prix highlights: 1900-2000, BBC Three
Sky Sports F1 Coverage of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix:
Friday April 12
2.45am – Chinese GP Practice One – Live!
6.45am – Chinese GP Practice Two – Live!
9.00am – Team Principals’ Press Conference – Live!
11.00am – The F1 Show – Live!
Saturday April 13
3.45am – Chinese GP Practice Three – Live!
6.00am – Chinese GP Qualifying – Live!
12.30pm – Chinese GP Qualifying Replay.
9.15pm – Ted’s Qualifying Notebook.
Sunday April 14
6.30am – The 2013 Chinese GP – Live!
11.30am – F1 Legends – Tony Brooks.
1.00pm – Chinese GP Replay.
7.30pm – Ted’s Race Notebook.
Spanish TV Coverage of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix:
Coverage will be split between Antena 3 and Nitro, with Nitro showing the practise sessions live, and Antena 3 showing qualifying and the race live.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky