2013 William Hill Grand Slam of Darts Schedule
REIGNING William Hill Grand Slam of Darts champion Raymond van Barneveld will take on shooting star Ricky Evans in the opening session of the £400,000 tournament on Saturday November 9 as the nine-day event begins in Wolverhampton. Dutch legend van Barneveld heads Group E for the round-robin stage of the Sky Sports-televised event, which sees the 32 players split into eight groups of four players, with the top two from each group progressing to the knockout stage from the second round onwards
Saturday November 9 Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm) Groups E-H First Games Robert Thornton v Mark Walsh (F) Andy Hamilton v Justin Pipe (F) Scott Waites v Ted Hankey (H) Dave Chisnall v Michael Smith (H) Wes Newton v Mark Webster (G) Simon Whitlock v Ross Smith (G) Mervyn King v Tony O’Shea (E) Raymond van Barneveld v Ricky Evans (E)
Evening Session (7pm-11pm) Gary Anderson v Wesley Harms (B) James Wade v Peter Wright (B) Christian Kist v Ronny Huybrechts (C) Adrian Lewis v Richie George (C) Kevin Painter v Paul Nicholson (A) Phil Taylor v Stuart Kellett (A) Michael van Gerwen v Vincent van der Voort (D) Kim Huybrechts v Dean Winstanley (D)
Sunday November 10 Afternoon Session (1.30pm-5.30pm) Groups E-H Second Games Saturday’s winning players meet each other, and Saturday’s losing players meet each other.
Evening Session (7pm-11pm) Groups A-D Second Games Saturday’s winning players meet each other, and Saturday’s losing players meet each other.
Monday November 11 (7pm-11pm) Groups E-H Final Games
Tuesday November 12 (7pm-11pm) Groups A-D Final Games
Wednesday November 13 (7pm-11pm) 4x Second Round Matches Winner Group E v Runner-Up Group F Winner Group F v Runner-Up Group E Winner Group G v Runner-Up Group H Winner Group H v Runner-Up Group G
Thursday November 14 (7pm-11pm) 4x Second Round Matches Winner Group A v Runner-Up Group B Winner Group B v Runner-Up Group A Winner Group C v Runner-Up Group D Winner Group D v Runner-Up Group C
Friday November 15 (7pm-11pm) 2x Quarter-Finals
Saturday November 16 (7pm-11pm) 2x Quarter-Finals
Sunday November 17 Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm) Semi-Finals
Evening Session (7pm-9pm) Final
Format Group Matches – Best of nine legs Second Round – Best of 19 legs Quarter-Finals – Best of 31 legs Semi-Finals – Best of 31 legs Final – Best of 31 legs
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.