BT Sport has made its first move into men’s tennis buying the TV rights to pre-Wimbledon tournaments including Queen’s.
BT Sport will share live coverage of the pre-Wimbledon event with the BBC, which first began screening the event in 1979, in a deal struck with the Lawn Tennis Association.
BT Sport is effectively replacing Eurosport, which previously covered Queen’s alongside the BBC.
BT Sport will also air exclusive coverage of the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) Aegon Classic event, which takes place at the Edgbaston Priory Club, Birmingham, next month.
Additionally, BT Sport will also share live coverage with the BBC of the men’s and women’s tournaments at the Aegon International at Devonshire Park in Eastbourne.
The BBC is the host broadcaster of live coverage of Wimbledon, after signing a contract extension until 2017.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!