The BBC has started up some additional “red button” streams.
These additional “red button” streams will be used for the next few months, over the summer, to help provide more coverage of the sports and events over the summer, from the World Cup, to Wimbledon, Glastonbury, and the Commonwealth Games.
Sky and Freesat receiver will be able to access these streams directly one they are fully operational.
Users of other satellite receiver will have to manually scan.
BBC Red Button Streams – frequencies
11464 H 22000 5/6
Tagged as 22101-22105
These streams are on the UK beam of the satellites, so will only be available if you are receive other BBC channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced