The BBC has started up some additional “red button” streams.
These additional “red button” streams will be used for the next few months, over the summer, to help provide more coverage of the sports and events over the summer, from the World Cup, to Wimbledon, Glastonbury, and the Commonwealth Games.
Sky and Freesat receiver will be able to access these streams directly one they are fully operational.
Users of other satellite receiver will have to manually scan.
BBC Red Button Streams – frequencies
11464 H 22000 5/6
Tagged as 22101-22105
These streams are on the UK beam of the satellites, so will only be available if you are receive other BBC channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West