During tests at the Baikonur Cosmodrome on the “Proton-M” rocket spacecraft carrying the “Astra-2G” satellite an issue was found in complex command devices of the “Breeze-M” rocket boosters.
Reports suggest that the issue is the discovery of a malfunction of the booster’s control instruments.
They will now be moving the launch vehicle from the launch pad to the assembly building 92A-50 for more tests and inspections to eliminate the identified faults.
The decision on the new launch date of “Astra-2G” will be taken when the fault has been identified and rectified.
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Reception in Costa Blanca and Spain
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Signal Footprint Reception Maps
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Transponders, Frequencies and Channels
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Images and Pictures
Astra 2G Satellite Specifications and Launch Details
Astra 2G News Updates and Testing Information
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Three launch date announce
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Australian Open Tennis 2022 – UK TV Coverage – European TV Coverage
- Paramount Network TV channel to name change to 5Action
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West