During tests at the Baikonur Cosmodrome on the “Proton-M” rocket spacecraft carrying the “Astra-2G” satellite an issue was found in complex command devices of the “Breeze-M” rocket boosters.
Reports suggest that the issue is the discovery of a malfunction of the booster’s control instruments.
They will now be moving the launch vehicle from the launch pad to the assembly building 92A-50 for more tests and inspections to eliminate the identified faults.
The decision on the new launch date of “Astra-2G” will be taken when the fault has been identified and rectified.
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Reception in Costa Blanca and Spain
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Signal Footprint Reception Maps
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Transponders, Frequencies and Channels
Astra 2G Satellite Information – Images and Pictures
Astra 2G Satellite Specifications and Launch Details
Astra 2G News Updates and Testing Information
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK Police crackdown on pirated goods (Android TV boxes) on offer on Facebook
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon