Channel 4 unveils rebrand and new logos
Channel 4 has launched a new look across its family of channels.
All channel logos will incorporate the “4” logo for the first time.
The broadcaster says the network rebrand will unify the digital channel portfolio consisting of More4, Film4, 4Music, 4Seven and E4 whilst maintaining their strong individual brand personalities.
There will also be 19 new on-air idents.
Dan Brooke, Chief Marketing & Communications Officerat Channel 4, said:
“Whether you’re tuning into The Big Bang Theory on E4 or watching the latest Film 4 feature at the cinema, we want to remind viewers that they are enjoying fantastic content from Channel 4’s portfolio. The E4 rebrand also gives talented emerging filmmakers and animators from across the UK a platform to showcase their superb work.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- 2013 Singapore Grand Prix – Sky Sports F 1 HD Trailer
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Sports Box Office will exclusively show live coverage of Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao on 2 May
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?