Channel 4 unveils rebrand and new logos
Channel 4 has launched a new look across its family of channels.
All channel logos will incorporate the “4” logo for the first time.
The broadcaster says the network rebrand will unify the digital channel portfolio consisting of More4, Film4, 4Music, 4Seven and E4 whilst maintaining their strong individual brand personalities.
There will also be 19 new on-air idents.
Dan Brooke, Chief Marketing & Communications Officerat Channel 4, said:
“Whether you’re tuning into The Big Bang Theory on E4 or watching the latest Film 4 feature at the cinema, we want to remind viewers that they are enjoying fantastic content from Channel 4’s portfolio. The E4 rebrand also gives talented emerging filmmakers and animators from across the UK a platform to showcase their superb work.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels