Channel 4 unveils rebrand and new logos
Channel 4 has launched a new look across its family of channels.
All channel logos will incorporate the “4” logo for the first time.
The broadcaster says the network rebrand will unify the digital channel portfolio consisting of More4, Film4, 4Music, 4Seven and E4 whilst maintaining their strong individual brand personalities.
There will also be 19 new on-air idents.
Dan Brooke, Chief Marketing & Communications Officerat Channel 4, said:
“Whether you’re tuning into The Big Bang Theory on E4 or watching the latest Film 4 feature at the cinema, we want to remind viewers that they are enjoying fantastic content from Channel 4’s portfolio. The E4 rebrand also gives talented emerging filmmakers and animators from across the UK a platform to showcase their superb work.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required