Satellite installers in Spain still not knowing about their job!
Saw this recently posted on an internet forum :
“I have a vast knowledge of satellite…we all know is not legal and technically neither is a dish as no one is getting licence fee’s”
Anyone with “vast knowledge of satellite” would actually tell you that it is not illegal (technically or not!) to have a satellite dish, and you can legally receive and watch UK TV via a satellite dish in Spain.
The UK licence fee is only applicable to UK households, and does not apply to any other country. It is a tax on all UK premises that want to watch live TV (from any country) and BBC iPlayer.
As long as you abide by the TV licensing laws of the country you are living in, then you can receive and watch TV form any country… Spain has no TV licence system…so watching TV from any country in Spain via a dish is legal.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- HBO cracks down on viewers using VPNs to watch outside the US
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Rugby League Magic Weekend 2014 – Live Sky TV Coverage
- Emma Raducanu’s US Open final will be shown live on FREE-TO-AIR
- Channel number changes in the Sky TV Guide – August 2014
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box