Motors TV has joined the line-up of Freeview, the terrestrial TV service in the UK.
Motors TV is the first dedicated sports channel broadcasting free-to-air on the Freeview platform since Sky Sports News was pulled in 2010.
Motors TV is on Freeview channel 71, but viewers need a Freeview HD certified box or TV to receive it.
A Freeview HD certified box or TV is required as the Motors TV signal is being broadcast on the same digital multiplex of channels, using a newer codec used for Freeview HD, but also increasingly standard definition channels – which is why a Freeview HD certified device is needed for a standard definition service.
UK Freeview is NOT available in Spain.
Although many of the Freeview channels are available via Freesat, Motors TV via satellite requires a Sky “free to view” viewing card.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released