Interesting day today.
1 Freesat HD system installed for clients fed up with their IPTV / xbmc / android brit tv box system – low image quality, always buffering, endless trawling through non working links, little help from the person who sold it…
1 Sky HD install for people fed up with their PAY IPTV service that was always buffering and hard to see images on sports channels. With their new Sky HD system, they commented “we should have done this months ago rather than waste money on that mag250 system”!
And 3 more disgruntled internet tv users wanting a hd satellite system on the answerphone today …
Wonder why this surge all of a sudden…..
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?