Interesting day today.
1 Freesat HD system installed for clients fed up with their IPTV / xbmc / android brit tv box system – low image quality, always buffering, endless trawling through non working links, little help from the person who sold it…
1 Sky HD install for people fed up with their PAY IPTV service that was always buffering and hard to see images on sports channels. With their new Sky HD system, they commented “we should have done this months ago rather than waste money on that mag250 system”!
And 3 more disgruntled internet tv users wanting a hd satellite system on the answerphone today …
Wonder why this surge all of a sudden…..
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes