Freesat Update – three music channels removed from Freesat
Music channels Heat, Kerrang and Smash Hits have been removed from Freesat, apparently at the request of the channel’s operator, The Box+ Network.
The music channels appeared on Freesat in April 2013 shortly after coming out of Sky’s subscription service and going free-to-air on satellite.
Freesat emphasises that the decision to pull the channels was not theirs.
The affected channels continue to be carried on Sky, and sister channels The Box and Magic remain listed on the Freesat EPG.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels