Freesat Update – three music channels removed from Freesat
Music channels Heat, Kerrang and Smash Hits have been removed from Freesat, apparently at the request of the channel’s operator, The Box+ Network.
The music channels appeared on Freesat in April 2013 shortly after coming out of Sky’s subscription service and going free-to-air on satellite.
Freesat emphasises that the decision to pull the channels was not theirs.
The affected channels continue to be carried on Sky, and sister channels The Box and Magic remain listed on the Freesat EPG.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV