As mentioned in previous posts ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2015/02/skyhd-digibox-problems-the-latest-from-sky/ ) Sky have started to roll out new software to their Sky HD and SKy+HD digiboxes.
It is hoped that this new software will help solve recent problems with Sky digboxes, from Planner, Series link and freezing box issues.
The new software – R010.070.94.00P – started to be rolled out to Sky boxes on Friday 27th February 2015.
New software is usually rolled out during the early hours, so as not to disrupt any recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix