As mentioned in previous posts ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2015/02/skyhd-digibox-problems-the-latest-from-sky/ ) Sky have started to roll out new software to their Sky HD and SKy+HD digiboxes.
It is hoped that this new software will help solve recent problems with Sky digboxes, from Planner, Series link and freezing box issues.
The new software – R010.070.94.00P – started to be rolled out to Sky boxes on Friday 27th February 2015.
New software is usually rolled out during the early hours, so as not to disrupt any recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Free F1 on German RTL to end
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV