As mentioned in previous posts ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2015/02/skyhd-digibox-problems-the-latest-from-sky/ ) Sky have started to roll out new software to their Sky HD and SKy+HD digiboxes.
It is hoped that this new software will help solve recent problems with Sky digboxes, from Planner, Series link and freezing box issues.
The new software – R010.070.94.00P – started to be rolled out to Sky boxes on Friday 27th February 2015.
New software is usually rolled out during the early hours, so as not to disrupt any recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels