Music channel Bliss has been abruptly axed, in the middle of its usual seasonal flip in format, when the channel is known as Blissmas.
The free-to-air channel, which was operated by Sony Pictures Television, was available on Sky channel 376 until Friday morning.
All online traces of the channel have been removed, such as its Twitter account, which was last used on 11th November 2015 and deleted today. On the 1st November, Bliss made its annual change to Blissmas and flipped to playing seasonal songs.
Bliss was launched in March 2006 as part of CSC Media Group’s portfolio, now under the ownership of Sony Pictures Television. Sister channels include Chart Show TV and The Vault. Bliss was available on Freesat until July 2014. No prior public warning of the channel’s removal was given, although the channel did have low viewing figures.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels